Moosh.pt – Online casino- and sportsbetting in Portugal
The Portuguese gambling market has a turnover of €1,5 billion, with an underlying annual growth of an estimated 20%. The growth comes primarily in the mobile sector, where Portugal is a comparatively under-developed market. Moosh.pt strives to be one of the market leaders in this segment.
The Portuguese market for online casino and sports betting has recently undergone a big shift, from a traditional monopoly to a licence market open for all. As long as companies apply for a licence and prove that they will abide by the Portuguese laws and pay stipulated tax on gambling revenues, the license will be granted and give them freedom to operate in the market.
Moosh.pt has undergone the arduous process of applying for a license, and is now one of the first licensed sites to offer online casino and sports betting in this market.
Given the valuations of similar companies across Europe, the road to success will be a fairly short one. The company is now ready for launch and will have a full offering of casino games and sports betting, both licensed by the government.
Moosh.pt has the potential to be very successful, having a number of key elements in place:
- The company will be one of the first broad range betting companies to have a license,
- The management team has vast experience from previous successful gambling launches,
- The platforms secured are industry leaders,
- The company is fully funded to date, and
- The market in general is showing enormous growth and potential.